Entrada destacada

¿Cómo aprende un adulto?

  Entender cómo aprende un adulto Por Patricia Duque Patriduque@gmail.com Anestesiología y...

domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017


It is a pleasure to write this letter. In this letter I would like to express my respect and appreciation for Mario Fajardo Perez and his colleagues. I have known Mr. Fajardo Perez, when I was there for the fellowship programme. 

He is a creative, open-minded, patient, thoughtful, punctual, good listener, responsible and talented person and has a wide range of knowledge about Regional Anesthesia. I would like to say that it was really pleasant to work with him and his team. While I was working with Mr. Fajardo Perez, I understood the importance of teamwork as well as valuable individual work. He can express his ideas clearly, has the ability to communicate well and better than most people, can produce high quality work in a timely fashion and has a good sense of humor. I think these are some of the features which a team leader must have.


Thanks to Mr. Fajardo Perez, I met many talented, knowledgeable, friendly people. Once again I learned that knowledge grows when it is shared. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I would like to thank Mario Fajardo Perez and his colleagues for the hospitality they showed me, I really felt myself like at home.



I believe that Mario Fajardo Perez 's vision and his passion for teaching will lead to many successful projects in his institution.
Eventually, I would also like to mention that I am very grateful that Mr. Quintana Gordón has given the opportunity to me to work at Hospital Universitario de Mostoles in this fellowship programme. It is an honour that I have been at your institute and I hope I can work with your team again in the future.
Sincerely,
Dr.Ece YAMAK ALTINPULLUK
Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty,
Istanbul, Turkey



1 comentario:

  1. I meet Mario Fajardo Perez at the advanced interventional pain procedures course.
    I noticed that he had a different teaching technique. This was a unique technique I had never seen before. Thanks to this technique, interventional pain procedures was taught perfectly by Fajardo Perez with three dimensional sonoanatomy and cadaver studies.
    Fajardo Perez is a great teacher and has a pretty good communication skill. I felt very comfortable thanks to him. His teaching effort is incredible.
    The best part of the course was that I met the doctor Perez. I would like to thank him once again for his interest. — en Barcelona con Mario Fajardo Pérez y Mario Fajardo.

    ResponderEliminar